1. Families should complete the Admissions Registration online and upload all necessary documents. The links for online registration in both English and Spanish are available on the Student Admissions page of this site.
2. Families are contacted via email by an Admissions Office representative to confirm registration. Extra information on the possibilities of evaluation may be included in this email.
3. Parents/tutors are invited to attend a school presentation/small tour.
4. If an evaluation is organized for the candidate’s desired grade, families are asked to send the following required documentation for evaluation:
- Last available School Report Card
- Psycho educational or neurological report (only if the candidate already has one)
5. If the candidate fulfils the admission requirements and criteria, he/she is invited to a Humanitree admissions exam and school visit.
6. Candidates attend an on-campus evaluation. The evaluation takes place in a classroom environment and candidates take part in several age related, academic and social tasks guided by members of our Admissions Committee.
7. If a candidate is unable to attend the on-campus evaluation, an online evaluation will be organized with his/her current institution.
a. The family will be sent a consent form which will require the candidate’s tutors to print, sign and scan it back to us granting us permission to contact the child’s current instructors to set up the evaluation.
b. Once the child carries out the evaluation, and we have received the results, the admissions process will continue as normal.
8. Once the evaluation has taken place and a final decision is made by the committee, families will receive one of the following letters via email:
If a child is accepted, the candidate’s parents/tutors will receive via email an Acceptance Letter. This letter will contain the next steps to follow including the deadline of payment and the list of documents required Admissions Department before the stated deadline. Families will have 15 days to make the payment and hand in all required documentation.
Payments to be made by the stated deadline:
- One Time Admission Fee
- Registration Fee
- Books & Materials Fee
- Technology Fee (ICT Fee)
List of required documents to be handed over before the stated deadline:
- Completed Humanitree Application Form
- Completed Humanitree Medical History
- Completed Humanitree Parent Questionnaire
- A Doctor signed Medical certificate
- Photo Release Form
- Passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate (original)
- CURP (child and parents)
- Copy of parents official ID
- All previous School Reports and SEP boletas (schools in Mexico)
- Recommendation letter from the previous school
- “Carta de No Adeudo” from the previous school (schools in Mexico)
Or Wait List
If there are more successful candidates than available places, these candidates will be placed on a waitlist. If spaces open in the future, parents will receive the Acceptance Letter via email.
Or Non-acceptance letter
When a candidate has an unsuccessful evaluation, the child's parents/tutors will receive a non-acceptance letter. Humanitree is not obliged to provide any feedback on the results of the child's evaluation. If offered, parents may reapply for the following academic year once suggested accommodations have been made.
8. Once families have made the corresponding payments and documentation has been successfully submitted, they will receive the Official Welcome letter via email from the Academic Department. This letter officially welcomes families to our community and provides further information such as the Academic School Calendar for the following year.